Wednesday, June 26, 2013

SZchuan Restaurant

Z&Y Restaurant

                            Z&Y RESTAURANT

If you are interested in Szchuan food, I high recommend Z&Y Restaurant, which located in Chinatown. Z&Y Restaurant is my favorite restaurant in SF. I almost went to there one time per week in the first year I came to SF.
By the way, if you want go to Z&Y Restaurant, you should go to there as earlier as possible. Because there will be too many people and a lone line in dinner time, also difficult parking near the restaurant.



Chicken with Explosive Chili

If you go to Z&Y Restaurant, one food you shouldn't miss is Chicken with Explosive Chili Pepper. The dish looks amazing, there are many chili Peppers cover chickens. I pretty love the dish even though there are less chickens. Interestingly, my friends and I liked to pick out whether there still are chickens left when we almost finished our dinner, just have fun. The person who picked out the last chicken among chili peppers is lucky.



In addition, chef Han, the chief of Z&Y Restaurant, is very famous. Chef Han worked cooked for many national leaders, including president, vice president. President Obama visited the restaurant when he came to SF.
Creative Commons License
A Bite of Life in SF: Z&Y RESTAURANT by Farrah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment